Thursday, October 1, 2020

Motion Picture Invention (EOTC) Blog Post #6

    I decided to write this blog post before I did research on this topic because I know a decent amount about this invention already. I know a sequence of photos taken of a horse is the first motion picture ever in 1887. This usually gets forgotten because of the first film in a cinema. The first film was of a train coming towards the camera. When people watched this for the first time they dived out of the way in fear that the train was going to hit them. This was an invention that turned into a tool for creating art and spreading powerful messages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post (Why Technology is Freaky)

    Technology is apart of our way of living and there's nothing we can do to change that. I can't imagine living my life without my...